Nintendoocho - garrys mod

Division:

Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

Nintendo_Ocho

Steam ID:

nintendoocho

Information:

I would like to protest a recent permanent ban from your Garry's mod Morbus server. I was talking with my friends, and attempting to play Gmod, when I suddenly was banned from the server. The reason was: I was in a steam group, who was associated with threatening XenoGamers. I have the knowledge that this was one "Alex" of Wolven Dominion, whom I once spoke to. Though, I have not spoken to this person in a very long time, and did not even remember being in the steam group. So, I was instantly permanently banned for being in a Steam group that I did not remember being in, and whom I had no interaction with when they were doing, and/or saying threatening things to XenoGamers, and I would like to request a reconsideration of this ban, with the information I provided to support this. Again, I have had ZERO association with these characters for a VERY long time, and had no interaction with the things they did towards XenoGamers.

Thank you,

NintendoOcho

PS: I have since then left the group, to prevent something like this in the future.

I have included an image showing myself not being in the group in question.

WW.thumb.png.2ca319dbae03ad273c0d5dbc79dfe127.png