Sign in to follow this  
SukaSkillz

SukaSkillz

Member Name: SukaSkillz

Your In-Game Name: SukaSkillz -PK-

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20201312

Ban Reason: I was banned for blowing up 6 T's with a bomb i bought in game trying to funny.

Unban Reason: Because i know how dumb that was and i know that freekilling is huge problem and i dont want to be apart of that i can promiss i wont do something that dumb ever agian.

You deserved the ban, what you did was just plain dumb. Wait, When you did that, did you leave afterwards or not?

I know what i did was dumb and it wont happen agian i did leave afterwards cause i was in a rush was just trying to be funny and i know i was just being dumb i applogize and i do wish to be unbanned.

Well, it is a perm ban according to the rules.

In this sense, he shouldn't have bought the bomb, he should have known he can't freekill, therefore he shouldn't had been a CT if he didn't fully understand the rules.

Not necessarily worth a perm because he is trying to apologize. Give him a perm CT ban for a while until he knows rules maybe a bit better, or for quite a while at the most?

I was there. He ruined one of the few non-horrible rounds we had.

It was uncalled for and completely intentional.

I'm not voting one way or the other, just saying.

I know this is the first time i started JB i didnt know the rules and had not played i have read them and understand what i need to so this doesnt happen agian.

i think that what would be best to do is a perm ct ban but also, to make sure he really understands what he did, i say he stays banned for 24-48 hours.

throw a permaban ontop of a permaban then permaban that permaban with another permaban!! also give him a second chance just ct ban him for a week, if he f*cks up again perm ct ban. then its all good.