pix3l

Herro. i am pix3l

hello. I am a avid CS:GO CEVO player and a competitive Medic. I decided to chill around for a bit, skipping Season 5. You might see me around in your TF2 JB. I'm just hear to look around. Exited to meet you guys!

@Ohstopyou heroo :3

Wait, there is no more of that weird rivalry right? I used to be in SNG, and when I randomly hopped on a server, two xG guys started calling me names... it was really a long time ago... that's over right?

Wait, there is no more of that weird rivalry right? I used to be in SNG, and when I randomly hopped on a server, two xG guys started calling me names... it was really a long time ago... that's over right?

What were their names, also don't wear SNG tags if you wish to join.

SNG isn't favoured here still so I suggest you don't involve yourself with what's left of them.

Welcome to the clan. :) You play MM (rank)? If you do, feel free to drop by our teamspeak at voice.xenogamers.com! If you have any problems with current xG members and your former relation to SNG, feel free to contact myself, a TF2DM/DL, or any other CL.

As far as I know, we are in good terms with old SNG members (Ohstopyou is now a mod.) When the conflict first happened I was just a person who played on xg jailbreak (i wasn't a member) so I'm not sure completely what happened in the beginning. But if anyone harasses you or is a dick to you then I believe that violates our community rules here in xg.