Healix

Healix - team fortress 2

Ok, heres what I am understanding. Please tell me if I'm wrong information-wise: The one who "scammed" was being DEFENDED by this guy and HE got PERMED? First of all, someone offering Nothing for Something is NOT scamming. It's Sharking, and honestly not even a problem at all. Pretty much every TF2 player uses backpack.tf community-based prices. HOWEVER: It's not REQUIRED to follow these said prices. And the people knew what they were getting when they traded. So, not only +1 for him, but his "friend" as well.

Ok, heres what I am understanding. Please tell me if I'm wrong information-wise: The one who "scammed" was being DEFENDED by this guy and HE got PERMED? First of all, someone offering Nothing for Something is NOT scamming. It's Sharking, and honestly not even a problem at all. Pretty much every TF2 player uses backpack.tf community-based prices. HOWEVER: It's not REQUIRED to follow these said prices. And the people knew what they were getting when they traded. So, not only +1 for him, but his "friend" as well.

+1 a second time from what robster said

+1 For shortening ban time.

I've never seen this person be of any trouble beforehand, and his ban record (prior to this incident) yields the same assumption/affirmation. This ordeal seems to be a misunderstanding as a result of miscommunication. I'd say to give him a second chance.