Haruka

Fanfic thread

This one time, Forge's mom came into Forge's room to say "lights off" only to see him furiously masturbating to a picture of Bach

Just no @FoRgE @Bach plz beat him up

I swear to God if someone writes a Kypari x Tekage fanfic I will literally slit your throat and fuck the wound

EDIT:

Y̶e̶s̶-̶D̶e̶t̶h̶m̶a̶n̶-̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶-̶f̶r̶o̶m̶-̶S̶l̶i̶p̶k̶n̶o̶t̶'̶s̶-̶D̶i̶s̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶

WARNING: THIS FAN FICTION IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING TO SOME. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I TOO HAVE PUKED MANY TIMES.

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE OFFENDED, THIS WAS NOT INTENDED FOR SOME CHILDREN IN XENOGAMERS. I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FLAME WARS EITHER. THIS WAS JUST A GIFT FOR HACHI.

It was a gloomy day out in Great Britain, Kypari had woken up from a good night's sleep, staring over at his twin brother Tekage, who had stayed up all night playing on his computer. Kypari decided to go downstairs and look for he rest of his family. While doing so Kypari had found a note on the fridge, taking it off and reading it, "Kypari & Tekage, your father and I decided to take your two other siblings on a trip to Africa for some reason, we left the fridge filled and the house clean so you both should be good on your own for quite the while. Love, Mum." Kypari tossed the note into the trash like a true Kobe then decided to turn on the kitchen T.V. and check the fridge. While Kypari was searching through the fridge Tekage had woken up, coming down and saying to Kypari, "Good morning Kypari, what happened to everyone else?" Kypari had told Tekage that they all went to Africa for some reason and they're all alone. At first Tekage was a bit sad, but then realized how much fun they can have without the family around. Tekage's stomach had rumbled just as he was asking, "Is there anything for breakfast in there?" Kypari had nodded and opened the fridge for Tekage to see the food they could have for breakfast. Tekage took a good hard look at the contents and talked to himself "Fish, chips, crumpets, and tea..." He had then yelled out in joy "FISH AND CHIPS FOR BREAKFAST!" As he yelled out, they both jumped for fishy joy and began cooking the fish and chips. After their fishy breakfast Tekage went back to the bedroom to change into his regular clothes, as Tekage was stripping himself of his underwear Kypari sneaked into their bedroom and came behind Tekage, smiling as he had covered Tekage's eyes with his hands, then nibbling on his ear. Tekage had giggled and played along, turning around as he bent down, lowering Kypari's pajamas and underwear, watching as Kypari's rather small penis flings out, slowly becoming erect as Tekage puts his hand on Kypari's warm shaft, stroking it gently. Kypari lets out soft moans while Tekage strokes his erect shaft harder, soon taking it into his mouth and licking all around. Kypari moans louder and louder, grabbing onto Tekage's butt cheeks as he nears his climax, his grip tightening as he squeals out loud, releasing his load while pulling out, Tekage's face covered in Kypari's hot sticky semen. As they go cuddle on their beds a sneaky bastard looks through the window, and appears to be masturbating.

(#I'mBanned)

This was Hachi's request, right?

I will literally rip your throat out and shove it down Hachi's mouth

Oof

I didn't actually read it nor will I.

I'd write a fan fiction to get payback

But I'm only good at writing horror sort of things and blood

...I sense some next level guro coming.