Insane

Csgo bets

Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet...

Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet... Dont bet...

y not

y not

I've lost all my skins on betting but if you really want to bet on the one with more percentage unless its best of 1 dont bet when its best of 1 or you'll get fcked over like I did and lose all your skins.

I've lost all my skins on betting but if you really want to bet on the one with more percentage unless its best of 1 dont bet when its best of 1 or you'll get fcked over like I did and lose all your skins.

thx u wise master.

I don't bet. But if you were to bet a lot, I'd suggest watching a lot of the pro/semi-pro scene to know how well each team plays.

bet 4 cent skins on underdogs for ez skins.

this, i made a huge profit on an upset win! although i bet on them again for an even more upset profit, and they lost so i lost my ez skin.

I don't bet. But if you were to bet a lot, I'd suggest watching a lot of the pro/semi-pro scene to know how well each team plays.

pls gibe me the info on each team and which matches to bet on.

pls gibe me the info on each team and which matches to bet on.

it sounds like you're asking us to bet for you at this point, in that case, bet all on bot 1v1 vs a beginner bot and myself, i'll bet on myself and when i win take your items. kthx.

in real though, instead of asking us to bet for you, we told you what kind of information you should get, so get off your lazy fat ass and go look for the info, it's a simple google search for team names you see available to bet on, watching streams, looking at stats esea pages cevo pages faceit pages etc.

it sounds like you're asking us to bet for you at this point, in that case, bet all on bot 1v1 vs a beginner bot and myself, i'll bet on myself and when i win take your items. kthx.

in real though, instead of asking us to bet for you, we told you what kind of information you should get, so get off your lazy fat butt and go look for the info, it's a simple google search for team names you see available to bet on, watching streams, looking at stats esea pages cevo pages faceit pages etc.

I go to Hltv ;n; and i know that i have to look at the team rosters and find out recent matches i just though u can carry a scrub like me ;n;

I go to Hltv ;n; and i know that i have to look at the team rosters and find out recent matches i just though u can carry a scrub like me ;n;

Teams are much more than C9 Beat VP, so C9 must be better than NiP, who Virtus Pro has beaten. This applies to all sports, esport or not. If you're honestly interested in betting, which I don't understand, then watch the actual matches.