Remove 520 and hyper heavy

Remove...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Remove...

• 520 Scout?
    • Hyper Heavy?
    • Both?
    • Neither?

Gentlemen. It has come to my attention that although the rules are stated that 520 and hyper heavy cannot be used to pre-round kill, people do it anyway. And I'm sick of it. There have been many times when the announcer is counting down and I see a sanic running up to us. Too many times have I seen sergeant Grunt chase down scouts for breakfast. I think that we should remove 520 and hyper heavy because it brings more trouble than it's worth.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

The perks are fine, but I feel that there are people who cannot use them without abusing them. We can't voteban because people on the server don't feel like doing it and a moderator that's on our friends list isn't always on.

I also want to ask: are perks completely allowed now, barring homing arrows and pre-round kills? I remember that the "no perk" rule disappeared when the pre-round kill rule replaced it.

The only really way to fix it is to just remove any perks for hale and hale only (Im pretty sure that's impossible without removing the perks completely)

Or just get a mod on.

And lastly maybe get a member thats on hale about 24/7 and make him mod.

But I don't suggest that :l

Alright, looks like 520 and hyper heavy is staying. It's been loved too much. Just hope there's some kind of fix to prevent hales from doing it.