Tekk

So, tgh has been fixed

Kbraszzle has fixed most of the bugs in Trade Gaming History and now we need as many people as possible to advertise on other xG servers by something something like:

"Want more maps? Want Trade Gaming History back? Type !servers and join Trade Gaming History!"

I will be doing this and I'm going to tag some people who are also dedicated to bringing back TGH

@GentleShark @Gorillabot3000 @Kart

We can use the populate xenogamers group like yesterday. You need to put the ip under events not announcements. i can set up some times if you want.

We can use the populate xenogamers group like yesterday. You need to put the ip under events not announcements. i can set up some times if you want.

just give me times (est. american time) for when this can happen, or i can set some up

Sure, I'll try to help get some randoms on. Maybe trying to time the advertisement and xG ol'pheg meetups could be beneficial to the creation of new regulars, although some of us would have to find the time to stay on that server, to make sure it dosn't go stale.