Hype

Freak fortress 2: put class limit on some classes?

Place a class Limit for Soldier/Sniper  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Place a class Limit for Soldier/Sniper

• Yes, Put a class limit on the soldier/Sniper
    • No, don't put a class limit on them

I feel like that there are some classes using PlayPoints are overpowered (Mainly classes like Sniper and Soldier) due to them having Homing Arrows/Rockets and can most likely kill the boss in a matter of seconds... (Picture show a sniper/soldier camp on facing worlds)18849-b1c90120e1805db4f375bf579dd40174.jpg

ddd.thumb.jpg.1343c9cf717766e25881b9d9693bfd03.jpg

The perks themselves are overpowered. They've taken out homing bonk and 50. cal, and people are STILL complaining. Honestly, I'm okay with homing rockets. They dont' do much damage even when they're crit boosted. Homing arrows are what I'm more worried about. I can easily get over 8000 points of damage and I've used the huntsman taunt to stab hales to death. I'd leave them be. Besides, it's really beautiful to watch 8 rockets home in on the hale in the sky.

I agree and disagree at the same time. Sure, they're OP in mass quantities, but it's also Hales fault. He could easily target the Snipers first instead of single raging that rusing Spy, or that Demo who doesn't seem to be able to die. When less players are on it is really difficult due to having less HP, but still, just follow the arrows and your troubles are gone. As for Soldiers..... They don't do enough damage to be too much of a problem, other than the knockback.