Sign in to follow this  
blazer

blazer

Member Name: blazer

Your In-Game Name: Ghostbusters

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37623199

Ban Reason: Advertising non-xG clan(i dont believe tht advertising a clan though)

Unban Reason: I never rule there was a rule and ban for that for that.A whuile ago couple of my friends wanted to get on there but they couldnt fin it cuz the server was moved.I found the new server IP so they could fin it.Aegean banned me beacause he said that was advertising a clan.I was just saying if anyone wants to play sG this is the server IP so you dont have to waste your time finding it.

sG does have a clan,so maybe thats why i was banned......

well duh... sG is another clan .. Why would u spam that on to our server, Advertisment is usually a perma banned.

yes you should :D hes pretty cool he just got bored and he wanted to play on the diff server so he could have more funhe probably wotn do it again

"I was just saying if anyone wants to play sG this is the server IP so you dont have to waste your time finding it." I quote you on that because you claim you weren't advertising..tisk tisk by posting the server's IP that IS considered ADVERTISING. But non the less do I really think you were meaning to make people join their clan, no. But still by advertising their IP address in our server could potentially make us lose our server's population. Keep him banned for 24-72 hours.

He never denied of advertising, he just said he feels it was more for the server and not for the actual clan itself. Anyways yeah Ducki I still dont have source ban :P I think you should unban him and give this little goon another chance (:

idk.. he was banned another time for racistism... I think ill just lift it to a day so than he can make sure to read the general rules and jailbreak rules.