Dethman

#minecraftdivision

Okay, so we already have like 2 threads up for this division. But who wants to read a thread called Did this division die? It makes it look unimportant and that the MC division is no more. I am making this thread since it would be best to actually have all of our plans in an organized thread. Now for the fun stuff.

Plugins for use:

MassiveCraft – Factions Overview and Player Guide

ChestShoppe | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

PlotMe [OFFICIAL] | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

BVotifier | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

AsyncWorldEdit | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

LWC | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

geSuitWarps | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

ClearLagg - Admin Tools - Minecraft Bukkit Plugins - Curse

Player Heads | 1.8 Spigot | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

ChatControl | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

Christmas music [sALE*] - Your own music and a stop command | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

many more to be added...

Suggestions: Sadly there is a couple of problems right now with the XenoGamers Minecraft server. One is that we run off of CraftBukkit 1.7.9. Since craft bukkit servers are down, we cannot run it, massivecraft works with 1.8 vanilla and runs alot more smoothly than craft bukkit. Also, we have no spawn but we are already taking care of that. Three would be that there is no server population besides us once it is updated and ready to go.

Advertising:

We need to get the XenoGamers name out there, here is what i am suggesting. A couple of us goto some minecraft server advertising Facebook page and ask them to advertise the clan and ip. As well as advertise server nights on our Facebook and Steam groups. I can start doing so as soon as the server is 100% ready. Also we need to spam vote our Minecraft server, this will put us in suggested server and that is how we get randoms.

Players: @Sonico @Rejects @FoRgE @Kart @Gr8_Butt_M8 @GreyIgnis @Mr_RagingTurtle @Tomahawk @Thunder @doughdominick @Skullwan @Jolteon @Christian @Bach @Ohstopyou (for halp <3) @Haxx @SuperMaddud @Rhododendron

Here's my 2 cents:

1. Advertising on other servers is usually a nono.. We can like, hint at our servers, but I don't think we should go get banned for advertising.

2. Let's try some of the plug ins that were on OLS. Like the gold for currency. It's nice to have that because everyone can have their own little shops everyone can buy from. Let's also try that boss mob plug in. Simple things can lead to the rise of the div.

3. I'm with @doughdominick in the car currently and he's suggest a PVP ring. doesn't sound like a bad idea, and I'm actually for it. Some people play minecraft just to relax. So we should maybe try to restrict pvp to the designated areas.

Once I get home I'll hop on TS and start planing out a desgin with you of you're there, Andy.

Here's my 2 cents:

1. Advertising on other servers is usually a nono.. We can like, hint at our servers, but I don't think we should go get banned for advertising.

2. Let's try some of the plug ins that were on OLS. Like the gold for currency. It's nice to have that because everyone can have their own little shops everyone can buy from. Let's also try that boss mob plug in. Simple things can lead to the rise of the div.

3. I'm with @doughdominick in the car currently and he's suggest a PVP ring. doesn't sound like a bad idea, and I'm actually for it. Some people play minecraft just to relax. So we should maybe try to restrict pvp to the designated areas.

Once I get home I'll hop on TS and start planing out a desgin with you of you're there, Andy.

I was not stating advertising on other servers in game, i was talking about going to facebook pages like Minecraft Fans | Facebook or Minecraft Servers | Facebook to advertise, it is alot easier and wont get us banned on MC servers.

The gold currency was horrible in my opinion but i do like the idea of shops. The ChestShoppe and Plotme plugins where specifically picked for shops and anyone can sell anything through them. I have seen it used on prison servers and faction survival servers. If those dont work, then we will use the gold currency.

PvP zones are a great idea. We can easily do a pvp ring. This can protect users from having to tp or have people foolishly tp to other bases and loose there stuff. And when towns are setup, they can still pvp but the town cannot get destroyed unless they go through chests. Maybe i can find the plugin where win TNT or creepers blow up something it will slowly rebuild it back. The TNT would still work for raiders since there will be time for them to get in but also will protect users homes from creepers. I can also try to find the plugin to restrict pvp zones in town areas and around spawn.

Great ideas all around though. This is a good start

I was not stating advertising on other servers in game, i was talking about going to facebook pages like Minecraft Fans | Facebook or Minecraft Servers | Facebook to advertise, it is alot easier and wont get us banned on MC servers.

The gold currency was horrible in my opinion but i do like the idea of shops. The ChestShoppe and Plotme plugins where specifically picked for shops and anyone can sell anything through them. I have seen it used on prison servers and faction survival servers. If those dont work, then we will use the gold currency.

PvP zones are a great idea. We can easily do a pvp ring. This can protect users from having to tp or have people foolishly tp to other bases and loose there stuff. And when towns are setup, they can still pvp but the town cannot get destroyed unless they go through chests. Maybe i can find the plugin where win TNT or creepers blow up something it will slowly rebuild it back. The TNT would still work for raiders since there will be time for them to get in but also will protect users homes from creepers. I can also try to find the plugin to restrict pvp zones in town areas and around spawn.

Great ideas all around though. This is a good start

I thought the gold currency was a good idea because it's not just money it can be used to help people out in the beging to get armor and weapons and after a while you can use that gold to build stuff.