Tomahawk

Cruelmonster830 - Team Fortress 2

He has been banned before for wearing the xG:L tags. +1 this kid needs to be stopped. @Nomulous you remember this kid right.

he is currently wearing tags and refuses to take them off apparently

FYI he's not wearing xG tags right now.

Steam Community :: -W3E- CruelMonster830

I already warned him and he took them off, why should we jump straight to a ban because he messed up once?

If we use the system we have for staff on the servers then everyone has a more fair chance of being on the servers. If they mess up: warn them or punish them accordingly. In the mean time -1, i don't see sufficient reasoning for him to be banned straight off the bat.

I already warned him and he took them off, why should we jump straight to a ban because he messed up once?

If we use the system we have for staff on the servers then everyone has a more fair chance of being on the servers. If they mess up: warn them or punish them accordingly. In the mean time -1, i don't see sufficient reasoning for him to be banned straight off the bat.

Xeno Gamers

P.S he's only been banned once, why are we jumping straight to a permanent ban, use the system we have made for us. (Warn, gag/mute, kick, ban)

I was the one who told him to take tags off.

Imgur

Xeno Gamers

P.S he's only been banned once, why are we jumping straight to a permanent ban, use the system we have made for us. (Warn, gag/mute, kick, ban)

I have had to tell him he can't wear tags in the past when I was not a mod