ilovededede

Ilovededede - Team Fortress 2

If you were CT banned it means that other precautions were taken before it. If other precautions were taken before the CT ban it means you continued to freekill. In the end if you continued to freekill you never learned your lesson the first five times that you were caught and punished. I may be wrong, you could have been wrongfully banned, but there's no proof for anything that we can base this off.

Update: Apparently you were banned for only a day by @RinAoi . This means you should be able to play on blue by now. If you can't then I will check with @kbraszzz about this issue.

<3

Plus you seemed disrespectful when I came on. You asked me to unban you then it was good for awhile, but probably 5 min after liekos left you where being a troll and disrespecting others. And our mods 90% of the time do not wrongfully ban someone or accidently ban someone. Who was the mod or admin who banned you, I would like to hear it.

well....-1. I came on the jailbreak and you immediately said that the admin is a douche and disrespected everyone. Honestly, you have not learned your lesson and in my opinion, you will probably mass freekill if you get unbanned. We should not unban trolls and this kid did not even learn his lesson with the ban.

well....-1. I came on the jailbreak and you immediately said that the admin is a douche and disrespected everyone. Honestly, you have not learned your lesson and in my opinion, you will probably mass freekill if you get unbanned. We should not unban trolls and this kid did not even learn his lesson with the ban.

OP will NOT be unbanned

-closed