Xavik - Garrys Mod

Division:

Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

Xavik

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:77305188

Information:

i have been banned for rdm and leave i was rdming because a guy kill me and said shut the fk up i asked if i could report a rdm in @ but no response so i took into my own hands kkilled him the game type was morbus and i have played at least 4 hours and would like to make that number go as for as it can plz andddd thx uuuuuuu

You were banned by @Stickz for 1 day for rdm and leave. What you did is called "revenge rdm". You rdm'd someone who rdm'd you, which still warrants punishment. If you didn't leave, you wouldn't be banned, maybe slayed for the next round, something like that

ya but so much rdm is in that server and im the only one to get caught and i asked for help buttttt no one helped so what do i do he kepted on killin its un justice

Sometimes (the very few) admins we have for the server aren't able to get on to moderate the server at all times of the day or @Stickz may have just missed your @ message while afk. If another player is RDMing or taking other action that is against server rules and an admin isn't online or afk you should file a Ban Request on our forums for the player providing some screenshots if you are able. Taking matters into your own hands by RDMing your RDMer only provides a negative outcome for yourself (as you can see.)

I got your message in admin chat and sent you a pm back. Whether or not you seen that message is beside the point. The following round, you took it into your own hands, intentionally RDMed him back and left the server. It's just an one day ban, which will expire tomorrow.

If there's one thing you should learn from this, it's not to take matters into your own hands. Your RDMer was actually sent a warning. (believe me, I didn't like the admin disrespect he sent back) If you got RDMed again, your RDMer would have received a three day ban. The second you RDMed him back and left the server, removed any chance of him getting banned, and got you banned instead.

He got warned but when you killed him, that kinda ended his warning but you left so you got banned for leaving. I don't think he left. From the sounds of it