Ohstopyou

Replacement For The Xg Talks Server?

Soooo, I guess there is a new xG Talks server for our TF2 division. It kinda seems like a trade server almostttt?

I'm not saying this is a bad idea, but it's really strange. Why not make an xG podcast instead, or maybe do a podcast and have that server be the studio? It would be like Hive365, except from xG. @ChickenPanda @Hachi @Tomahawk @Publisher? @Waimalu tag more people pls.

If you talk to @Rhododendron @kbraszzz @Nomulous they might be able to set you guys up? >ihavenoidea >i'mtryinghere

Apple - iTunes - Podcasts - Making a Podcast

Well shit if that's the case then imma be sad cuz I do enjoy making detail maps. I know I still can just that no one will have a use for it.

xG Talks is basically something we do to get servers poped. You've never been to an actual show you wouldn't have know. Last night was kind of a bust but I think we had about 10 people on SF.

We usually do it on PKMN bc of the population that actually stays for the show lol. Trust me, this plan works. It has in past shows.

This isn't a trade server, and I don't see a problem with making a server for the show. We replaced one of the servers that NO ONE (do I have to emphasize how no one was ever on there more?) ever went on. We had like, about 20 people on the server at one time, people like the show.

and don't you have to pay for podcast?

That takes dedication and a fan base to start

We have dedication (Hachi and Chickenpanda), and every internet entertainer starts small and grows a fanbase on the internet. It can only happen if we actually try.

I'm just tossing ideas here.

We have dedication (Hachi and Chickenpanda), and every internet entertainer starts small and grows a fanbase on the internet. It can only happen if we actually try.

I'm just tossing ideas here.

But like Toma said, how is that suppose to help server population?

But like Toma said, how is that suppose to help server population?

Well, if your podcast gets popular, then people will want to join the server to meet you guys. Personally, just people standing around talking doesn't seem like a very good idea for getting new population. It would only entice our current members, who actually know you guys, to join and listen.

Meh....why not make the xG talks on the Xeno Gamers youtube page. Not saying it is a bad idea for xG to have this but hell, I think youtube would be alot easier to get a base, it is already setup and all. Meh, fuck it +1 to this, it would be a good idea

Here is my suggestions when it comes to xG talks. We should not be making it an entire server honestly, that literally seems stupid imo. I would say we make a twitch account or use steam broadcast for this broadcast, also record the audio (or a video) and turn it into a podcast to put on iTunes, spotify, Google play, and YouTube. Making it a server seems wasteful. "I dont know, just my 25 cents" -Nomulous