Cr1TiKaL

Cr1tikal Going To Be Away Playing Other Games For A Month

So if some of you haven't heard yet I will be going to be away from my computer for a month. And I feel that I should announce this to people who may be unaware of my sudden absence. Details as to why I will be away for so long are listed below. Oh and for the time being Iggy is going to get leadership of my TS channel until I return back to xG. Iggy will have control of the Blacklist and name of my channel however other than those two things he cannot change anything else. Further info is listed below.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leaving because a certain game is coming out that I am really hype for. The game is shown below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FOP2oLb31o

Knowing myself (a huge fan of former Souls games) I will probably be fixated to this game for a good month or more and I will also be on vacation all of Spring break through March 28th to April 7th. I will come back to XenoGamers once my addiction to Bloodborne has stopped and until then you can contact me through steam and I will check my steam messages from my mobile.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So my Teamspeak channel currently called "Cr1TiKaL's Kitchen of Chef Boyardee" will be temporarily given to Iggy for him so oversee it whilst I am away. He will have control of the Channel name and Blacklist and he himself must follow the rules and punish those who do not follow them. The reason I choose Iggy as the temp-owner of my Teamspeak channel is because he is mature and has shown that I can follow rules and punish those who do not follow them in a mature and fair manor.

~That's all for the news update on why I will be gone from xG for the upcoming month. If you have any further questions then just send me a steam msg or something and I will respond back to you as soon as possible.

~R.I.P Dank Memes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGJR4ju6DVY