Pip271

Pip271 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Pip271(Was "Dank Memevee")

Steam ID:

Information:

I'd got banned by vap for 5 minutes, which I understand. But after that expired, I'd seen that I was still banned, this time, by flareon, with no reason attached. I'd just like to know, why?

Multiple people complained about you two days ago on trade gaming about you body blocking and yesterday I get a message from a person telling me that you repeatedly bodyblocked.

You could have warned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though that is true, Flareon is new to moderating and is going to be pardoned for the first few weeks for little mistakes.

Multiple people complained about you two days ago on trade gaming about you body blocking and yesterday I get a message from a person telling me that you repeatedly bodyblocked.

Who were they? If they are xG members, I'd definitely trust them.

Though that is true, Flareon is new to moderating and is going to be pardoned for the first few weeks for little mistakes.

Who were they? If they are xG members, I'd definitely trust them.

It's was a person called Lucy Mcellion who messaged me about pip.

Lucy and Princess Twilight sparkle were there to see the bodyblocking as they were on Blu on frantic Factory when it happened, pip was among one of the peopled from RED joining in on the bodyblocking of teleporter 2 which I've warned people to stop doing.

It's was a person called Lucy Mcellion who messaged me about pip.

Lucy and Princess Twilight sparkle were there to see the bodyblocking as they were on Blu on frantic Factory when it happened, pip was among one of the peopled from RED joining in on the bodyblocking of teleporter 2 which I've warned people to stop doing.

They are both regulars. I would trust them too.

However, I'm going to stay neutral.

Did the moderator actually see body blocking? If not then he is in the wrong. Taking someone's word is a big no no. No matter how trusted they are.

I did, I was in spectator when it happened.