Giraffes

Little Bug In Gifting

In the slenderfortress game Nitnat and I were testing it out,She tried to send me the furfag title.

It didn't work and the title was lost mid transaction,because it never made it to my hub inventory.

In the slenderfortress game Nitnat and I were testing it out,She tried to send me the furfriend title.

It didn't work and the title was lost mid transaction,because it never made it to my hub inventory.

I don't see any errors regarding this, so I'm not sure how to help :(

Can you provide information leading up to the loss?

Well I wanted to help him get a title, so I was just going to gift him credits. We started off with a small amount of credits like 30, and the transaction went through. Instead of continuously giving him credits (because the title itself was a lot) I tried the other option where you could gift an item from your inventory. I assumed it would work like the 30 credits did but the title never got to him and basically vanished. He kept trying to !accept and open hub but nothing worked.

I wish I had evidence of it happening other than witnesses,but I am sure you could check the server's log actions between the hub and players.

The store plugin doesn't keep player logs as they would be extremely massive.

The store plugin doesn't keep player logs as they would be extremely massive.

I understand it would be massive,but It would be handy to have.

You don't have to look at it 24/7 All you need is the time it happened along with a player name.

Keyword searching logs isn't such an issue with massiveness