Sign in to follow this  
Masta_Taco

Repeditive Warden Behavior

Well a lot of the wardens are fairly new, but some do over use lrfr, simon says, etc. But to do anything on that map requires the t's to cooperate which most of the time is extremely hard.

You know why its hard because you are all to lazy and weak to step up and take control as warden. Every time there is a new warden fighting for the mic He is usually not even xG! If you are strict and try to control the server , watch out! You might be kicked out of the clan like me.

You know why its hard because you are all to lazy and weak to step up and take control as warden. Every time there is a new warden fighting for the mic He is usually not even xG! If you are strict and try to control the server , watch out! You might be kicked out of the clan like me.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

This is partly why I left the clan. Jail Break is obviously one of the most populated servers. However I almost never see a xG member as warden. When they are they don't do anything but FRLR and Simon Says. SO weak...

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

This server is a joke. No one likes to be warden, when they are random people talk **** and xG rebelers back them up. It is going to ****. you might as well call its the rebeling kid **** talking server. Good Luck. You always have people in it. But you will NEVER be respected LOL. Every time someone tries to give orders they are **** on by random people and mod/admins dont do a thing because they dont want to share my fate and be unpopular. I told you Silence stop listening to the wrong people. You know who that is? This shitty kids! Ahahaha you are so ****ed you will never progress. You took the wrong route.

Um..... Ok Pervy Sage, remember, we can`t do everything because we are only human. I, however, agree that there needs to be something done about this **** talking. I`ll see what I can do, but I cannot promise anything.

Yea sorry I raged a little too hard but I do it out of love lol I will delete most of it.

You got a point.

It's apparently the end of the world if a couple T's die and

the round doesn't end within thirty seconds of the round starting.

I can understand if it's a large majority of the whole team is dead and it's

past 0:00 by several minutes, but that doesn't mean the warden should dish out

FRLR and Simon Says every round to do so. I've complained about this before,

but if the warden never does anything map-related

(that does NOT mean the bottom f*cking cell ramp)

then why even have a map-cycle? not to mention all these crap

wardens intentionally try and be terribad just so they can climb

the ladder for ranks, its annoying. (NULL!)

we can just be like HG and use one map, only ours will

only have the necessary stuff and we can use the worst

possible textures ever. Lets try and include doors that only

work about 1/8 of the time. and if the round hasn't ended

within thirty seconds of it starting, lasers just automatically

kill all the T's. lets make the armory super small, and have about fifty thousand

guns on the floor that you can't pick up, and the CT's only start with

gernades too.

Lol last night I was doing first reaction last reaction every other round for the entire set of Ts to troll and i ended up getting like 65 and 7 before the map changed. u mad?

Also, I find it tough not doing first reaction last reaction at least a tiny bit when there is 30+ T's.... What? are you going to have a 15 on 15 soccer game? lolololol yeah goodluck.

EVERY single round I do something map-related such as soccer, pool, roulette, joke days, etc. But first I almost always get rid of half of the terrorists at the beginning of the round to make the end games faster. I was just wondering if anyone really had a problem with this? When I look at it, I think it's great that we aren't doing the games with everyone, or the round might go 20 minutes after 0:00 you know G? yeah yeah.

It's extremely annoying when you try and follow orders (no rebelling) and you end up dying because the warden is super strict and you ended making a very small mistake.

It's extremely annoying when you try and follow orders (no rebelling) and you end up dying because the warden is super strict and you ended making a very small mistake.

That is another thing. I dont appreciate when wardens do cheap **** including that. I am not a Nazi warden either.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    nuen Dannypicacho