Sign in to follow this  
swifty

swifty

Member Name: swifty

Your In-Game Name: swifty

Player's Steam ID: shotgun546

Ban Reason: i dont know i was on for a bit then left to go outside and when i came back i was baned my brother admitid to it

Unban Reason: i didnt do any thing

Id say give him another chance but if he breaks any rules again ban without appeal. But yea hes played on the xG servers for a while and never did anything that deserved a ban before.

Maybe you should log off steam next time you leave the computer so this doesnt happen because if you do get unbanned next time you wont for sure.

If we choose to unban you it will be quite hard without posting your actual steam id.

STEAM_0:0:32094291 <---- This is your Steam ID. Use it well, my friend.

you massed freekilled idc if it was your brother or not,YOU MASSED FREEKILLED AND GOT BANNED BY BILLY I WAS THERE.you also left right after.i dont think we should lift your ban.

uh-uh, no, I don't like this guy, I've been freekilled by him SO many times, and I've seen him freekill SO many times. -.-

I've seen him freekill plenty of times.

and for the future, use a better excuse next time. this

relative story is getting extremely old.

Who do admins and mods say "you freekill to much" if you guys see him freekill all the time, just perm ct ban from the beginning. No idea why you guys use that excuse even though you guys can just perm CT ban after the first couple offenses