Servers? Also how long have you been on xG? I haven't seen you, or I most likely have and am terrible with remembering.

+1

Active: Llama is an active player on our trading servers especially trade gaming history, I have seen him numerous times and has proved he likes the servers.

Maturity: I have not had one problem with him the number of times i have come in contact with him on the servers. He is really nice and is someone i would like to see in Xeno Gamers.

apparently he was harassing other for killing him in a game and proceeds to BM them. i would strongly recommend you people -1 him.

hey vector ask anyone its a joke i do and people usually go along with it. i don't actually mean to hurt anyone ever just ask other mods. and the people who were complaining were mad at me and moosty for just asking if we would stop killing them. and my insult to begin with was that they were a bit butthurt over moosty calling them out for harassing an admin.

hey vector ask anyone its a joke i do and people usually go along with it. i don't actually mean to hurt anyone ever just ask other mods. and the people who were complaining were mad at me and moosty for just asking if we would stop killing them. and my insult to begin with was that they were a bit butthurt over moosty calling them out for harassing an admin.

uh no. i read the chat logs and it didn't go like that at all. You and moosty's harrassment towards the players who are trying to play the game was not a "joke" passive aggressive attitutdes toward them because they play the game together is no reason to be a jerk to them. There is the friendly command which moosty (and other admins/mods) should enforce because we have had this problem in the past. Them being insulted over playing the game by multiple DMs and others on the server is no excuse at all to be a part of it. The fact you are lying is now making you look even worse.

uh no. i read the chat logs and it didn't go like that at all. You and moosty's harrassment towards the players who are trying to play the game was not a "joke" passive aggressive attitutdes toward them because they play the game together is no reason to be a jerk to them. There is the friendly command which moosty (and other admins/mods) should enforce because we have had this problem in the past. Them being insulted over playing the game by multiple DMs and others on the server is no excuse at all to be a part of it. The fact you are lying is now making you look even worse.

alright whatever man most everyone else enjoys me so lets see the the +1's vs one -1. i still want to say that i dont enjoy being a dick so ya know.

alright whatever man most everyone else enjoys me so lets see the the +1's vs one -1. i still want to say that i dont enjoy being a beef n' fixin so ya know.

An A hole is what i meant to say. sorry