Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

A Word From Otherworldly

PLEASE.

Do not massively swear or spew offensive terms that are racist (possibly sexist), or inappropriate. This has been getting way out of hand and we have rules enforcing these.

If I catch you, I'll warn you, then gag you if you persist. I may ungag you after a certain amount of time, but if you continue, I am going to kick you. Other moderators should follow this, because it usually works.

Yeah, blah blah freedom of speech ohh we are all mature bla bla...Yeah, it's in the rules. Get a new vocabulary, invent a new word, etc. I'm not going to gag you for saying a swear word once, but seriously, get a new set of words if it's that difficult for you to not swear constantly. Only Selby has Tourrettes, no one else does.

This is BAD

Person 1: ****ity **** **** holy **** that guy ****ing sucks my left nut

This is considered OK to not be excessively swearing

Person 2: Man, this game ****ing sucks

Remember you shouldn't be trolling or attacking another person with swear words or insults.

Man this guy is a BUZZ KILL. Gag them if they even do it once (they should know its a rule, its in MOTD and it makes them quickly learn) if they do it more kick them, and by this time they really do not do it.....

K you guys are really taking the racist and swearing rule WAY too far. We only put it so if people are getting offended, then it means they should stop. If they swear alot and it doesn't offend anyone, it doesn't matter -.- . We already explained we do not enforce gagging or kicking on people who are just swearing for the sake of swearing. I better not see you guys gag or kick someone for just swearing without the intent to insult another person.

~closed.