Finnian - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

XxFinntheBeastxX

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:58897473

Information:

Hello, this is Finn I am really sorry for free killing, I was new to the server and I didn't know the rules this guy named J-Dawg was teaching me, but I was kinda not listening. I would please like ot be unbanned, I have read the urles and I will not free kill again. Thank you for your time.

-XxFinntheBeastxX

He is banned from the entire XenoGamers Network.

After thinking an entire day about this, I came to the conclusion that he deserves to be unbanned.

At least unbanned from the server and still CT-banned. So +1.

Please hurry up. @Rejects @Ohstopyou @metalslug53

I just wish you had listened to me. You were just trolling on blu and all of your friends were yelling at you to stop.

I just checked the server bans and there is nothing for you. You might just be teambanned.

I always laugh internally for a good 5 minutes when I see posts like this.

You're not sorry for what you did. You're sorry you got caught. You've been teambanned for your inappropriate actions and now you are upset because you lose out on those privileges.

This is what we call a "Lesson hard learned." Perhaps if you'd been so adamant as to read the rules before you went on your tirade it would have never gone so far. Even Ohstopyou had contact with you amidst your rulebreaking, but still you persisted. And now we're suppose to say "Aww shucks, give him a second chance." just because you took the time to make a forum account?

I have no qualms about keeping you banned. None whatsoever. It's players like these that even make our servers require moderation to begin with. What, you think that just by graveling on the forums and saying that you've learned your lesson will revert the ban? I don't think so.

You're not banned from any other xG service. I checked. Your ban from Blu team on our Jailbreak server stays in place. Continue to be active, show some maturity, and contribute to our community here, and we can reconsider down the road AFTER you show initiative.

Thread closed.

Thread has been reopened because the OP posted the incorrect Steam ID, resulting in no results when you search the active Bans. His correct Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:58897473.

According to our records, the user was permanently banned back in March by @Matsi. Since he has a ban in place, the thread cannot simply be closed and brushed away. Matsi, will you be able to tell us all why this user was banned? We may have to hear what happened for him to deserve the permanent ban from you.

Thread has been reopened because the OP posted the incorrect Steam ID, resulting in no results when you search the active Bans. His correct Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:58897473.

According to our records, the user was permanently banned back in March by @Matsi. Since he has a ban in place, the thread cannot simply be closed and brushed away. Matsi, will you be able to tell us all why this user was banned? We may have to hear what happened for him to deserve the permanent ban from you.

I don't recognize the name, but judging from him apologizing for "the freekilling" and since it looks like I banned him via the bandisconnected menu, I'd guess that he prolly mass freekilled and disconnected.

I don't care either way about this really, you can unban him from the serer if you want and see how he does on red for a while...

I can't find anything suggesting what he did wrong, the rank pages only shows him connecting and disconnecting after the ban, not sure why it doesnt show more.

I can't find any demos or screenshots of when I banned him (I usually save the demos of things like mass freekills)... I might have lost some files when I killed my computer back in april and had to buy new part/reinstall windows...