Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

My dad has taken away my internet!

ANIMAL FARM IS ACTUALLY SICK! You are gonna really love what it's about. It was definitly the better of all the books I read in Highschool so far

Good it better be. Most books bore me to death. Why is everyone saying all this bs? :( btw null... soon our world will be filled completely with technology and computers. Soon we wont even have to use text books in school.

What's with all the illiterate xG members? "Waaa books! Reading! Knowledge! Self-betterment! This sucks!" Blah.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

May i laugh a bit? Here in canada, well in quebec, we don`t get **** for the summer.

Summer homework is for smart people with Honors/Advanced Placement classes silly. At least where I live. Maybe those other idiots have to work for the dumb classes lawl

1 more book to read called Animal Farm its like 100 pages so **** yeah

Look up a little bit on the Russian Revolution during the Stalin era, pre-WWII. At times Orwell can get a little cut and dry, and make it a little bit of a bore, but it's maybe one instance in this entire book. It really is a great novel, and understanding the symbolism behind it takes it to another level. Do not listen to Wikipedia on character allegories. They are full of **** and lying to you (in some cases). It will just be confusing.

Summer homework is for smart people with Honors/Advanced Placement classes silly. At least where I live. Maybe those other idiots have to work for the dumb classes lawl

None of my AP or Honors classes required me to have summer homework. All 4 years of them. They just expected us to get better on our own.

And Then Their Were None? The one by Agatha Christie? I've read it, actually not that bad of a book, I could spoil it, but not going to.

If anything for the 2nd book, I prefer The Great Gatsby. I had to read it for my junior year of high school, really entertaining honestly. At least he's not making you read The Scarlet Letter, that book gives you so much details about unimportant things like a bench (I'm not even kidding)

I remember I was supposed to read Dead Man Walking for college for all the freshmen coming in, turned out I never had to do anything with the book.