Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

My dad has taken away my internet!

Yes it is true... my dad has taken away my internet. **** YOU DAD! Go **** yourself u ****! I am super pissed off. He took away my internet because I havent read my books for the summer. I need to read 2 books. 1 is called And then there were none. The other book is my own choice...My dad said to me "the sooner you get your books read the sooner you get internet back...I am pissed to the max and bored as ****! My dad is a total ******! Duckii, Trevor, Josh, Ryan, and others...I am sorry. I am trying to read the books as quickly as I can... actually I am sorta scimming through. I really wish I could talk to you guys :/ If your friends with Daniel(Ryan) PLEASE tell him about this and PLEASE tell Xavien21(Josh) also Ninjew(Trevor) and Duckii will probably read this.

Bro, And Then There Were None is really good. Read it. Enjoy it. Jerk to it, I don't care. Anyway, I'm sure you can think of another decent book.

Sounds like your dad is a good parent. Protip: if you don't want the internet taken away more often, don't treat it like the most precious resource in your life and place it above, like, homework and school.

"judging my duckiijr's age" lol Arthman wth does that mean YOUR duckiijr?

Oh yea and you should read clifford the big red dog and tell your dad thats your second book lol

You dad is 53? So we are supposed to believe he had you when he was 38? ahahahahh Highly unlikely. You have a biological daddy out there that got your momma pregger and ran. jk XP

Lol why are people telling you to enjoy the book? just read as quickly and as shitty as possible through it, then BS the whole thing when your dad asks :D