Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

My dad has taken away my internet!

You dad is 53? So we are supposed to believe he had you when he was 38? ahahahahh Highly unlikely. You have a biological daddy out there that got your momma pregger and ran. jk XP

This would be so bad if it weren't true....

I mean uh, yeah that sucks read your books, I would listen to Judas though.... Honestly find something better and you will realize that you won't need to depend on computers. That will be the best decision of your life.

This, my friends, is what is wrong with out generation today.

Reading is a gift that has been earned through centuries of dedication to the enrichment of humans.

Don't waste it.

Yeah, don't depend on the computers so much. I honestly would say I would probably enjoy a book if I had to read it. I read a lot of online lore and SciFi, Fantasy, etc books.

Our generations is starting to become irrational with common tools that have given them what they love. Reading, education, math, science, etc. Don't be one of those stuck up stupid teenagers, enjoy what you have been given. Compared to a lot of people that probably cannot read the book, but also only want to learn, you are very lucky.

i read 5 books this summer,and its not hell for me cuz these are really enjoyable books i recommend "the sign of the beaver"its a little low standard for me but its a very good book.

Yea i have to read To Kill a Mockingbird and another book over the summer but i think i'm going to procrastinate some more

Loli have to read "night" By elsie Weisel or some **** name like that, i dont know why they gave it to me for junior year i read it in 8th grade and Rise To Rebellion a extremely intresting but long novel about the american independence and how we gained it, and lastly a stupid book for religon XD the worst book of all... And i Liked night because its about this guys life experience in Auschwitz and other concentration camps.

If you like technology, and a bit of paranoia, check out Little Brother by Corey Doctrow. All his books are free to download. It's an interesting story, with terrorists, more terrorists, Linux, and a few Xboxes. A lot of them, actually. Worth a read.