In-Game Name:

{xG:M Hue}Hina-san

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:96196716

Rules Broken:

Body Blocking :/

Evidence:

That's not very lady like...

ai.imgur.com_TzaJGUN.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.thumb.jpg.9a46d283bbea9e30a649c11e7652f986.jpg

O-M-G. YUR BANNED HINA. BANNED 4EVER.

I don't think this is really bodyblocking. I thought only if the door used a teleporter, and you teleported INSIDE the sentry/dispenser, that it was building/body blocking. You could easily have a disguised spy and just keep sapping it over and over again. It's not that hard. gg.

cc

I don't think this is really bodyblocking. I thought only if the door used a teleporter, and you teleported INSIDE the sentry/dispenser, that it was building/body blocking. You could easily have a disguised spy and just keep sapping it over and over again. It's not that hard. gg.

I agree with OhStopYou on this, bodyblocking is only if you are stuck inside a sentry/dispenser when you exit the room or enter

cc

I agree with OhStopYou on this, bodyblocking is only if you are stuck inside a sentry/dispenser when you exit the room or enter

I honestly don't care. I wasn't making this for him being demoted or banned. I just wanted to bring this to your attention

not really blocking anything at all since you can get around it and people rarely go to the secret area anymore.

You'd

You'd

not really blocking anything at all since you can get around it and people rarely go to the secret area anymore.

Fuck me anyway you can't actually

Body/Building Blocking is when you get people stuck in you or your buildings when they go through a teleport, block doorways that don't have teleporters is perfectly fine