Fink

Fink's Sfm Poster Shop

So I'm getting into making SFM posters, but I'm still new to it. For the price of 1 craft hat, (no shit like pyro goggles or anything like that), 2 ref, or more if you're a super duper generous boy/girl, I'll make one for you if you list the:

1. The class you want to be in the poster

2. The cosmetics you want your class to have (I still am struggling with unusual effects)

3. The map you want your class to be on

4. And any other nitpicks or specific info

And guess what...

If you don't like the poster I made, then I'll give you back your hat. I'm not a dick, and I mostly do these for fun so I could care less if I'm not making a profit (but profit still is nice :D)

Comment below or add me on steam if you want a poster.

If this thread gets big response, your poster may take a while to make :/

Remember guys, I'm relatively new to SFM. I've made like 2 or 3 posters.

All posters will be post to imgur once done and linked to this thread or your steam chatbox.

My steam: Steam Community :: Error

Example (my spy):

ai.imgur.com_IMKy83D.thumb.png.d2f79b43ee1886740cec96a789b62861.png

ai.imgur.com_IMKy83D.thumb.png.e77957233d5938d34a0740e05e8ca008.png

I like this a lot. Can you make 2 for me? One showing my pyro set and one on my engineer f2p set. I will get into the specifics once i am home but i want to make the request now. Also i will need to check my backpack to make sure i have the payment.

If you're not too backed up on requests, I'm totally down for this. Let me know 'yea' or 'nay' if you have time and I'll submit specifics on my Engi and my Medic. Thanks :)

First im gonna remake dethmans poster this weekend, but school starts on tuesday so im kinda swamped with buying school supplies