ChinaMan

Chinaman - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

THE PEOPLE RUPUBLIC OF CHINA

Steam ID:

Information:

I was banned for mass freekilling, and one of your admins Bello said that it was not mass freekill. It is only mass freekill if i killed 3 people and over but i only killed 2 people. I really love this sever and im sad that i have been banned from CT. Yesterday i was banned for 108000 minutes, when i went on today, i was banned permanetly. The admin that banned me was Jpie. Please unban me, my first time using machinima.

@Jpie112

Please explain what was happening at the time of the ban a little more, like what did the reds do that you killed.

if it was just 2 people killed then +1 for unban but i am staying neutral till jpie responds. Also if it was just an accident like you tried to kill one guy and machina full charge killed him and they guy next to him, then he should serve a teamban for a day if anything.

I was getting clothes on during this round when i heard that awful noise that happens when someone gets a machina penetration kill. I only saw 2 kills in the killfeed but the whole server was going nuts, so i banned him for a week. Then proceeded to put my shirt on. If it was an accident then +1 for unban and don't use the machina again.

At the time of the ban i was following CT orders killing rebelers, i had a clear shot of the rebeler and took it but the bullet killed the guy beside him. I did not mean to kill him. But 1 thing i dont understand was first i was banned from ct for a weeek then got banned permanently?

so like.... he killed a rebel and the guy behind him with penetration.... that's only a single freekill.... worthy of a slay... W the fuck?! week ban?!! And when you didn't even see it happen....?!?! +1 for unban