Gorillabot3000

Why, Cortana? Why?

Upgraded to Windows 10. That blue naked bitch broke my mic. Now, whenever I talk, I sound like a low quality steriotypical dipiction of satan. Wat do?

I'm currently about as glad she dies in Halo 4 as I am sad that Halo 4 existed.

Update: I just found the camera app on Windows 10, and did a mic check with that. This time it didn't quite sound like satanic humming, but rather like a toy walkie talkie, or like the mic they used for the first season of Red vs Blue, except somewhat worse. For those who have played with me, did my mic sound that shit before Windows 10?

Now whenever I talk, I sound like a steriotypical dipiction of satan.

How is this a problem? use your satanic powers to scare the children and christians.

How is this a problem? use your satanic powers to scare the children and christians.

I'll have to edit it to be more accurate. A low quality steriotypical depiction of satan. You can barely hear what I'm saying. All you hear is my satanic humming. The souls of the damned in the background come in fine though.

The shit quality, plus the fact that somebody may accuse me of using a voice changer, are pretty much all I'm bothered by.