Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

Sad Day

Well we all new today was a real sight,we lost alot of good members and most of them were my closest friends. Soo its time i say good bye for a while too. And ive been in a clan before where this has happened and thats why im not sticking around for more drama.i know i just joined but sorry i got to leave.I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU,most of you were more than just a person i played with you guys WERE like best friends to me and i wont forget anyone.

Will you come back:maybe if things get more sorted around here

Will you still be on the forums:less often than before

Will you be on the servers: less often than before

Why are you not leaving:interest in new clans,mad at anyone in the clan now

Why are you leaving: alot of good members are gone and its sad to see;aegean,otherworldly,penguin and arthman(little late for that)

Who will you miss:vero, vero jr, ero,taco, roxxor,zapper, toilet, papi, justin beiber, aaron, oreo, peechis and all the regulars on the jb

Who will you miss DEARLY:PENGUIN, herpes, ARTHMAN, AEGEAN, high plains, smokeyy, rosser, zehdari, SELBY, quarantine, duckii jr, nickname, mad sciencetist, billy mays, king j, dj choosen drank, sorian, korean, sebain, and technox.

Who wont you miss:duckii,goon squad

contacts with me(feel free to take any of these)

PSN:rexxthg

facebook:Facebook

aim:rexxthg123

youtube:rexxthg

phone number:(ask me on facebook/steam)

GOOD BYE

YOURS TRULY REXX [ATTACH]277.vB[/ATTACH]

cat_boots_walk.gif.6f2c4e896870ee796db1422a243ebbe5.gif

SpyCrab.thumb.jpg.090eb8c8a7890c825d31b107e18e279a.jpg

See you around rex. And yea when aegean left i was like "wait a minute our most dedicated member at the moment is leaving, why the hell should I stay if he never got respected. So should I just expect to get nothing in return?" idk im on the edge here deciding if ill leave. Cause this takes up a lot of my time and I could use my time doing a lot of other things instead. ANYWAYS once again bye rex ill miss your mic spamming A LOT.

It would have been great if you said 'Well, off to visit your mother'. See you around rex. We just lost our best Half-Life Dj. Great, now we have Quarentine. *Gulp*

Don't mean to be rude, but I'm glad you're leaving. You were a huge troll. All the evidence of you admin disrespecting me is now useless. That's a shame. You were the worse part of xG and actually made me want to leave xG. In my opinion, with your resignation, xG is becoming a better community. Peace

Don't mean to be rude, but I'm glad you're leaving. You were a huge troll. All the evidence of you admin disrespecting me is now useless. That's a shame. You were the worse part of xG and actually made me want to leave xG. In my opinion, with your resignation, xG is becoming a better community. Peace

If your glad im leaving then dont say anything at all,your typically just trolling those who are leaving. Your like a 2nd majorb and you call me a troll? Look here you have like a job and your probably 20 at least and your picking a fight with a 15 year old leaving a clan of a video game? IM MY OPINION you have some serious growing up to do.

If your glad im leaving then dont say anything at all,your typically just trolling those who are leaving. Your like a 2nd majorb and you call me a troll? Look here you have like a job and your probably 20 at least and your picking a fight with a 15 year old leaving a clan of a video game? IM MY OPINION you have some serious growing up to do.

I'm not picking a fight with you. You already picked that fight with me the day I muted you for mic spamming. I was 15 a while ago.. 3 years ago (DO THE MATH), but I still wasn't the baby that you are today. You can't get mad at an admin for inforcing the rules, kid.