citizen_

Citizen_ - Team Fortress 2

I'm still not sold. Those snaps were MUCH too precise for me to believe that he did them on his own. Like I said, there will be variations in movement when it comes to mouse movement. The kills in the video had no variation whatsoever. They were straight x/y axis movements, which is damn near impossible for a human controlling a mouse to be capable of doing.

But then again, we do only have a 15 second video to go off of. The evidence may not be substantial enough to fully decide on whether or not an assisting program was readily used.

I just feel caution with these kinds of situations need to be taken.

I've been playing and getting accused for years on this account, still no vac ban, you can't just dismiss that along with my hours and UGC experience , if I didn't hack there why would I hack on a trade server on my main instead of using an alt? I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by hacking with my main account.

I'm not even a good competitive sniper, I'd love to see one on your server for some fun but I'd wager you banned them all in order to cater to whiny 14 year olds and insecure admins.

It's not uncommon for inexperienced players, and non-competitive players to get suspicious, I'd ask for someone who's an experienced tf2 player (UGC gold+) within your clan to review the demo, but you might take that the wrong way.

Thanks for the fast replies all.

-1, most obvious aimbot in the fucking world.....

plus the guy is an asshole in every post he makes, which btw is against the rules of protesting a ban. :)

+1 for forum ban for disrespect :P

I've been playing and getting accused for years on this account, still no vac ban, you can't just dismiss that along with my hours and UGC experience , if I didn't hack there why would I hack on a trade server on my main instead of using an alt? I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by hacking with my main account.

Your excuses make sense.

But LMAOBox is undetectable. Sorry. Doesn't help your case.

The "aimbot" is NOT very obvious, assuming there is one. There is only a single flickshot in that 15 second clip that looked fishy, and that ended up being a bodyshot. Hacks can miss, yeah, and that COULD have been a possibility. But I seriously doubt it.

If this guy stays perm'd I will lose massive respect for the higher-ups. There just is NOT enough proof. The BM is bannable for sure, but the perm is straight up uncalled for and unnecessary.

Searching steam id returns no bans for hacking.

Again, can't watch demo but I just want yall to seriously consider whether or not he does. Ive been in the same position as him in CSGO. I don't hack either, but there are a lot of AWP shots that look like pure bs.

(Keep it respectful in chat citizen, being rude doesn't help your situation)

Again, can't watch demo but I just want yall to seriously consider whether or not he does. Ive been in the same position as him in CSGO. I don't hack either, but there are a lot of AWP shots that look like pure bs.

Thanks for being relatable ! though CSGO is too hard for me.

You are right, sorry if anything I've said thus far came across as disrespectful.

here's the demo on youtube for you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Rge-iVQ2U

The most obvious spot is 0:08-0:15 where he cycles through heads while rechambering.... anyone that thinks this isnt hacking needs to ask bach to show them what an aimbot looks like :P

The most obvious spot is 0:08-0:15 where he cycles through heads while rechambering.... anyone that thinks this isnt hacking needs to ask bach to show them what an aimbot looks like :p

Thanks for that.

I mean... I can see it either way. But if you get >1000 hours, and you primarily use one weapon you get really really good at it. Snapping to people, although suspicious, isn't something I consider to be a giveaway of hacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBOlw5Dn6Ec

Watch the kill that happens at 0:56. Different game, but hopefully that helps you understand why I don't think he is hacking. If I can pull a shot like that with 600 hours, I can imagine someone could do it a few times in a row with as many hours as him

here it is for people too lazy to hit play:

[attach=full]22323[/attach]

:(

Thanks for that.

I mean... I can see it either way. But if you get >1000 hours, and you primarily use one weapon you get really really good at it. Snapping to people, although suspicious, isn't something I consider to be a giveaway of hacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBOlw5Dn6Ec

Watch the kill that happens at 0:56. Different game, but hopefully that helps you understand why I don't think he is hacking. If I can pull a shot like that with 600 hours, I can imagine someone could do it a few times in a row with as many hours as him

the kill is not even nearly the same.... look at the part on mine :08-:15 for christs sack he's jumping between the medic and the sniper downrange.... not ONCE but like 10 times back and forth within miliseconds....

The most obvious spot is 0:08-0:15 where he cycles through heads while rechambering.... anyone that thinks this isnt hacking needs to ask bach to show them what an aimbot looks like :p

This is not the guy we're talking about. That is the OTHER guy that was perm'd. I agree with that aimbot 100%, that is VERY obvious.

Here is the guy in question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14lu1YQEe_E

This is not the guy we're talking about. That is the OTHER guy that was perm'd. I agree with that aimbot 100%, that is VERY obvious.

Here is the guy in question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14lu1YQEe_E

fuck me sideways and call me skippy.... this is what I get for doing this shit as soon as I wake up..... just found the other demo.... and ya... im gonna have to change to -1... I don't see anything close to hacking in that one... although.... this guy really needs to tone done the shit talking and disrespect.... both on here and in game....

frick me sideways and call me skippy.... this is what I get for doing this fudge as soon as I wake up..... just found the other demo.... and ya... im gonna have to change to -1... I don't see anything close to hacking in that one... although.... this guy really needs to tone done the fudge talking and disrespect.... both on here and in game....

Thank you very much for admitting to your mistake.

Someone already beat me to the punch but yes, that is the wrong demo. Might I urge everyone to ensure they are reviewing the correct demo taken of ME "Jarrett Huff" and not some penis meme.

~ best wishes

I gotta say if your gonna ban somebody for aimbotting get atleast a 2 or 3 mins+ demo of it. From what i've seen if you thought that was hacks, you shouldnt be a higher up with powers to ban for hacking thats clearly not hacking. Just saying @Hidingmaster This is a DL who shouldnt be such you CL's should review him and make sure you want somebdy like this as a higher up. He just kept trying to add reasons to why he should stay permed instead of why he was permed.