Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Its been nice to know you all.

This is my official resignation. I know many of our members have left too and Xenogamers is at its hardest point in time. My biggest problem was the clan and servers (which basically is the clan). But mostly in the JB servers, there's never enough admins I've been on theJB server about 3-5 times alone, which I think in my part I did a great job.The servers aren't fun to be honest the only server people play is JB, and I guess. I know people asked for a Zombie Server, but then no one played it,just like last time when we had a Zombie Server, and same for any other server, there's just a few people occasionally, but not enough to have fun. The clan itself is just not what I was actually hoping for a clan. I wasn't excited. Its defiantly falling apart just as any other person that quit have said. I don't have much to say so this is my official good bye.

Thank you: Duckii (You've helped me the most of all), Herps, Excision, Kbshooter (My friend before I was even in xG, I <3 you), Aegean, Ero?(maybe),Serbian, DuckiiJr, Fair Enough, Roxxor, LillCrazy, ztkpeppard, and maymore which will remain nameless.

I have been promoted to another clan which will accept me as soon as I leave xG, I wish this entire clan luck in the future.

PS I might be back if everything gets back together, and I'll be active on the fourms if anyone wants to talk to me :)

hmm, hard time you say? I may want to come back in xG just to put some shits together in the clan. things need to change quick.

Ontopic: it was fun playing with you, D:

Hope to still catch you online so we can play sometime, Good Luck tho.

"I dont see it as a hard time i see it a spring cleaning, for the server. Tho I wish a few of the many that are leaving recently would stay, and others I'm glad to see go, But you sir I wish would stay."