Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

Is a quiting policy needed?

xG has had alot of members quitting here recently, due to the amount of people quiting, maybe it is time to impliment a policy for those who quit to make it harder to rejoin xG in the future, by either doing something stupid or gross and taking a picture of it then posting it on forums, or maybe make them wear a tag, identifying the player as 1 of the quiters for a period of time til they prove themselves. Example:

[xG:Quitter] Name here. We should think of some possible things to make it harder for quiting members to rejoin.

Quitting should be looked down on, For showing a lack of loyalty to the clan, unless there is a reason which has been passed by a co-leader or leader to be acceptable reason to leave the clan.

If we continue to allow players to come and go as they want, We will end up with previous players who have quit xG, that may be trouble makers or some who held rank, thinking they

still have a say in how the server operates wether in-game or on forums, and if they rejoin they may assume they can have their old position back. Instead of working thro the ranks showing they still deserve it.

I don't think there should be one its just a choice.

Actually, I sort of agree with MajorB here. There needs to be a policy. I was actually thinking of starting a petition thread, along with a few ideas.

Ideas

• Every time a member leaves, they need 3 more vouches to re-join
  • When a member posts they are leaving, and not taking a break, the mods must talk it over if they wish to re-join

by either doing something stupid or gross and taking a picture of it then posting it on forums

the f*ck? I'm not sure what kind of sick disgusting fetish you have -

but I certainly do not wish to see goatse or 2girls1cup on xG.

inb4 someone takes me serious.

Actually, I sort of agree with MajorB here. There needs to be a policy. I was actually thinking of starting a petition thread, along with a few ideas.

Ideas

• Every time a member leaves, they need 3 more vouches to re-join
  • When a member posts they are leaving, and not taking a break, the mods must talk it over if they wish to re-join

Charlie, I like the suggestions I couldnt exactly think of any terms to follow. And Admin stuff does get handled well, Vouche's can be cheated tho if you IM friends and get them all to post +1's or -1's. Which isn't exactly fair. The admin deciding should consider both vouche's and comments for why they should be allowed back in xG. and there would be a time period to prove their selfs worthy to wear it again.

Why would you of all people suggest this? You insulted your own clan leader less then 12 hours ago, and are a big troll to the whole clan basically...

No we are just trying to put in some work, to help the server get on track. No offense intended aegean sorry. It's a team effort if we all work together and fix things that are wrong