Matsi

Rule Suggestion: Ff2

Can we add a rule where you're not allowed to use !ff2boss to repeatly pick the same boss (specifically things like blitzkrieg)

Just played FF2 with only like 5 people and this guy picks him EVERY time.... it's dumb... and I'd prefer just something like a rule against it or maybe if you could config the plugin to not let you pick the same thing repeatedly rather than everyone losing access to the plugin or something due to the abuse of one person :(

@Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @Rejects

I can support a rule where players are not allowed to spam the same boss. Is there a way to edit our plugins to make it so you can't choose the same boss more than once out of, I dunno, every three picks? Similar to how when you nominate a map, you can't nominate any of the ones that have been recently played?

I kind of agree. I know a few people who literally play NOTHING but Blitzkrieg or MLG Sniper, and it gets pretty annoying. A cooldown on bosses would be pretty neat, honestly. It also keeps from having 4 Herobrines in a row. So yeah +1 on something that makes this slightly possible/more manageable

I think we should implement a plugin I saw on an old hale server I played on and let players choose a set of bosses (ex. Set 1 hale, chuck Greene, herobrine. Set 2 gentle spy, blitzkreig, Christian brutal) and the plugin would give you one of the bosses from the list randomly. Granted people could get blitzkreig by rnjesus but it would stop the spam and force people to try new bosses they aren't used to and not the cheese boss they constantly play. We could throw mlg and blitz into different sets so the only way to get one btb is a stroke of sheer luck.

I think we should implement a plugin I saw on an old hale server I played on and let players choose a set of bosses (ex. Set 1 hale, chuck Greene, herobrine. Set 2 gentle spy, blitzkreig, Christian brutal) and the plugin would give you one of the bosses from the list randomly. Granted people could get blitzkreig by rnjesus but it would stop the spam and force people to try new bosses they aren't used to and not the cheese boss they constantly play. We could throw mlg and blitz into different sets so the only way to get one btb is a stroke of sheer luck.

This sounds awesome.