Moosty

Issues With /vote

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou I don't have access to vote on any xG server. I think it's only donators for some reason at this point. sooo can we fix this? all staff that are donators can access the command just fine, but it would appear that admins+ who haven't donated have no access to vote, and that's kind of one of the commands we need. posting here and not admin discussion so that if anyone else has noticed they can speak up.

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou We need the vote back. How else can we have a bottle of aboose?

Edit: And when I mean abuse, I mean in good reason. Ya know, the 75% and up stuff.

Admins have had access to the flag "ADMFLAG_VOTE", though the donator "package" has direct access to the command "sm_vote" as an override. Potentially, within SourceBans Command Overrides someone has added an override that makes "sm_vote"'s only ADMFLAG into "ADMFLAG_CUSTOM5" or anything similar for donators. Which results that even though "ADMFLAG_VOTE" should have access to SM_VOTE, the override overrides this and changes the flag.

Admins have had access to the flag "ADMFLAG_VOTE", though the donator "package" has direct access to the command "sm_vote" as an override. Potentially, within SourceBans Command Overrides someone has added an override that makes "sm_vote"'s only ADMFLAG into "ADMFLAG_CUSTOM5" or anything similar for donators. Which results that even though "ADMFLAG_VOTE" should have access to SM_VOTE, the override overrides this and changes the flag.

Long story short, the donator package just uses the command directly; whereas, we still have the flag. That means we don't need the sourcebans override. If so, I've removed it from the sourcebans override, so it has reverted to it's original flag.