LucehMcellion

Lucehmcellion

+1

Lucy has been around for ages and actively tries to make the servers awesome. Not to mention she is UberDon. She REALLY should be a member!

Hopefully she gets it this time! ^-^

Once bragged about being a "Pro Medic" and that kind of got on my nerves... but despite that, Lucy is mature and would make a good addition to the clan +1

A: 9

M: 7

Once bragged about being a "Pro Medic" and that kind of got on my nerves... but despite that, Lucy is mature and would make a good addition to the clan +1

Sorry about that Tekage, thought it would be a good idea to be a tryharding idiot of mass proportions on that day. Found out it wasnt..Anyway thanks for the +1 btw~

OH REALLY!

LEMME AT EM COACH< PUT ME IN I CAN TAKE EM< ILL BLUUUDY THEM UP

@ChickenPanda

On a more serious note, I do like Lucy, however haven't seen on as much as I used to? maybe just different hours (even though I'm on like 22 hours a day)

+1

A:7????

M:8

OH REALLY!

LEMME AT EM COACH< PUT ME IN I CAN TAKE EM< ILL BLUUUDY THEM UP

@ChickenPanda

On a more serious note, I do like Lucy, however haven't seen on as much as I used to? maybe just different hours (even though I'm on like 22 hours a day)

+1

A:7????

M:8

i havent been on as much as i used to be lately cuz i have been busy doing other things and being a little burned out on TF2, but i will be coming on more often soon

Can't do a formal vouch, but I'm dumbfounded by the lack of support.

[dated information]

I remember Luceh being on the rotation server a lot and would go on TGH. Never caused any issues, isn't a turkey.

It seems that this is still accurate.

Other members appear to share some cognisance of this; however, not many are willing to give Luceh a chance. :с