Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

PapiChulo

Member Name: Soiarn

Player's Name: PapiChulo

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16186520

Ban Request Reason: Because he slayed me, and he's saying I'm an idiot.

The warden said, "FACE THE CELLS AT ALL TIME". Then some guy did a 360 spin, which couldn't have been done without facing away from cells, because then he could've only done a 179 spin. PapiChulo claims he was spectating me which could be true, but that doesn't change the fact that a 360 spin couldn't have been done without facing away from cells. Also, I've started recording demo's now and will post them when I'm done recording.

Do you got proof? No. Papi is a good mod, he investigates into what he doesn't see, if he see's he does what's needed. (Oh and btw, this should be in admin aboose, not ban request)

I am currently recording proof for the next time he does such a thing. BTW, I think him replying himself will be proof enough. Still, it doesn't seem like he's a good Moderator at all, since he really failed by slaying me for no damn reason.not readable.

soiarn, Its not to put you down but these things you should fix in a chat. and thats abuse, dont post in ban request. Also for a such little matter, dont try to ban people. I did in the past which never worked. just show papi the proofs so that he appologies and that will be all over. im saying that because its a matter of time before somebody elses do and me, i wont bash you saying Proof or dont care posting. just show papi proper proof and if he doesnt appologies and everything like that, Post in admin abuse section. A slays not worth a ban :S EZ, YOU HAD TO POST BEFORE ME. -_-

i wrote that huge text, Thinking nobody would reply before me. now ALL my points have been said. you deserve to die. Im kidding. I love you ez

WHAT KIND OR SORCERY IS THIS? NECROMANCY? ... maybe you want to be last ct, when you die, be ressurected? that would be fun. but ontopic, i dont even think silence has that power so a simple mods. another fun fact. Ive been told co leaders ingame have the same power as the mods.

Well, my In-Game character is just lying on the floor, and bleeding like one hell.

I can't get him to stand up, since he seems to be dead. :(

So resurrect my character, so I can continue playing. Since he's dead, and he'll be like that forever :(.

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Me: Hey, what happened to you friend?

Character: *_*

Me: Are you dead? *Crying*

Charater: Yeah, PapiChulo brutally murdered me, he began by cutting of my toes, and the working his way up to my head.

Me: Well, that's horrible.

Character: Yeah. :(

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

They don't have the same powers.

ETC, a moderator can't slay a Leader, but a Leader which is a higer rank than Moderator can slay a Moderator. That's the main difference.

PapiChulo, leave me alone. :(

...lol You got slayed for freekilling Rexx when he was unstacking and he was facing the cells the whole time , did you record the part where rexx as saying how he NEVER jumped and did a 360 spin ..? And how everyone was saying how me slaying you was the correct thing to do..? Why are you even in this clan if all you do is disrespect and troll when you are in our servers. You disrespected me after i slayed you saying that i needed to wash my eyes and im a horrible mod so i gagged you for 10 secodns the most to tell you to please drop it and calm down. I'll get all the others that were in the server to comment on here.

That's proof enough, I denied at the very first post.

Good job.

---

DO YOU LIKE MUDKIP?

Do you like fishsticks?

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

PapiChulo: This is going way off track...

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Btw, totally off-topic, you remember those days I freekilled you?