Skitters

Remove Cs Maps From Jailbreak

Specifically Downview and Blackops. Both these maps aren't built for TF2 and are hard to have a decent day in them due to the fact that they don't contain many of the mini-games the average TF2 jailbreak map would have, like crush game, fall game, 9 sqaure, ect. These maps contain extremely narrow door ways, evil doors that kill people, and are easy to rebel and break into armory with. Nearly every time I've played on those maps it was a freeday. These maps don't belong in a TF2 jailbreak server. Please remove them.

Specifically Downview and Blackops. Both these maps aren't built for TF2 and are hard to have a decent day in them due to the fact that they don't contain many of the mini-games the average TF2 jailbreak map would have, like crush game, fall game, 9 sqaure, ect. These maps contain extremely narrow door ways, evil doors that kill people, and are easy to rebel and break into armory with. Nearly every time I've played on those maps it was a freeday. These maps don't belong in a TF2 jailbreak server. Please remove them.

Not to mention the bad rendering of the ported textures on some of them drop me from 100+FPS to <10FPS