Chaz

I Know You Got It Covered...

It's bad when someone that has been gone for two years is noticing some lack luster skills in the administrative team. Not the way they act or handle how they moderate but the sheer lack of them. When I have been playing, there is occasionally one mod, but this is only occasionally. From playing from, off and on, 9:30 to 8:30 there was only maybe 4 times there was any kind of on the server. You might be thinking this is acceptable but only 4 times for let's say a season of close to close to half a day, off and on there was only administrators on the server for a third of the time, allowing rules to be broken and CT power abuse. One example is that Earlier today we had a CT ban of a user, will not disclose any names, but after the ban continuously disregarded the ban and tried numerous times to subside the ban and disrespect the xG members trying to restore order.

Maybe it would be wise to have a more active on the servers that suffer the most from greifers and rule breakers. If I maybe so bold to suggest that Private Parts, Solaire, or me to be moderators due to the fact that we are generally on and can notice when a rule is broken or someone exploiting glitches, etc.

Anyway thank you for welcoming me back with open arms. Love y'all!!!

Call functions are being worked on. Also, by all means @Chaz name names and provide evidence you acquire to help me out with my staff. We are always scouting new staff members but with the current staff requirements its hard to get the newer members to the point here they can be considered.

Also, feel free to add me on steam and alert me whenever you need help with something or if one of my staff is abusing. Any and all suggestions are welcome and will be addressed

~Snackbar

Call functions are being worked on. Also, by all means @Chaz name names and provide evidence you acquire to help me out with my staff. We are always scouting new staff members but with the current staff requirements its hard to get the newer members to the point here they can be considered.

Also, feel free to add me on steam and alert me whenever you need help with something or if one of my staff is abusing. Any and all suggestions are welcome and will be addressed

~Snackbar

I'm sure you heard of today's incident and how it was stopped. That was due to good evidence and a good mod, they are good just not present all the time and I know that is hard to due.

If you have any advice that could help me or other potential moderator candidates expediate the process please let me know and I will try my best to follow through with it.

And to adding you, will do!

@Snackbar

I don't want to name names but the CT ban of excavator and his attempts to counteract the ban. And to you Judge, not saying you don't, just meant that no one can be on the servers all the time.

@Chaz @Pvt.Parts

On a serious note, Parts and I have been pretty new, and(at least I) think I should get a bit more experience to ground in before I apply for mod, seeing as I have been here for less than a month, and Parts even less.

@Duke

Everyone(especially me) knows your do your job(and pretty damn well) but we need more mods, because you, Bonk, and Owl can't be on all the time, and Lithium, Chrono, and Bleed haven't been on for a while(seeing as they're doing other stuff, like fixing the maps).

How-to: Gathering Evidence

Jokes aside, the CS:GO Division has only just recently gotten back onto its feet so it will be lacking in Staff which should be expected, especially given that a purge of sorts was necessary to weed out inactive Staff Members. Like Snackbar said, the requirements of being a Staff Member make things a little more difficult, but quality is far more favourable over quantity.

Keep in mind that Staff, for the most part, represent xG far more than that of an average xG Member, so there are qualities and responsibilities that they need to fulfill. For the most part, when you enter a [clan owned] Server your immediate expectations of that Server are gathered from how those in charge handle rule breakers or other players who negatively influence the Server environment (plus, you know, the cool stuff that the Server has to offer).

All that being said, I'm sure it would be easy to recruit almost anyone for a Staff position, but down the road it could lead to potential reports of abuse, misconduct or other issues that xG doesn't need to be associated with. It's bound to happen even with good Staff, but if someone can prevent it or deter it, should they not do so? Would rather the CS:GO Higher-Ups make solid choices in applicants than recruit just anybody; which they have been doing an awesome job in already

@Snackbar

I don't want to name names but the CT ban of excavator and his attempts to counteract the ban. And to you Judge, not saying you don't, just meant that no one can be on the servers all the time.

Did you mean: Owl did a good job

It would of been it I was addressing you lol. But yes you did, but in that instance he was asking me a question, haha.

How-to: Gathering Evidence

Jokes aside, the CS:GO Division has only just recently gotten back onto its feet so it will be lacking in Staff which should be expected, especially given that a purge of sorts was necessary to weed out inactive Staff Members. Like Snackbar said, the requirements of being a Staff Member make things a little more difficult, but quality is far more favourable over quantity.

Keep in mind that Staff, for the most part, represent xG far more than that of an average xG Member, so there are qualities and responsibilities that they need to fulfill. For the most part, when you enter a [clan owned] Server your immediate expectations of that Server are gathered from how those in charge handle rule breakers or other players who negatively influence the Server environment (plus, you know, the cool stuff that the Server has to offer).

All that being said, I'm sure it would be easy to recruit almost anyone for a Staff position, but down the road it could lead to potential reports of abuse, misconduct or other issues that xG doesn't need to be associated with. It's bound to happen even with good Staff, but if someone can prevent it or deter it, should they not do so? Would rather the CS:GO Higher-Ups make solid choices in applicants than recruit just anybody; which they have been doing an awesome job in already

I whole heartedly agree. I wouldn't want anyone that would potentially turn into a problem for the server and the community at large. We need experience over the frequency of a players activity. No sense messing up what we have going for us with people that will not be able to do their job. Thank you guys for you responses and opinions.

R U SRS >:(? How are u evan mod with u constantly banning people for litteralling on the floor. U should be baend frum ur Internet Thingy™