Sign in to follow this  
Astyrian

Astyrian

Member Name: Astyrian

Your In-Game Name: Astyrian

Player's Steam ID: I1I1APOLLO1I1I

Ban Reason: I think someone thought I freekilled someone. I did not do that...he was rebelling...

Unban Reason: I would like to enjoy being a CT once in awhile.

i1i1apollo1i1i <----is my steam id... anyway, the response time on this ban protest is really slow. i accidently freekilled someone and was instantly banned FOREVER from CT. There is something seriously wrong with this.

no, your steam id should look like this STEAM_0:0:7028197 (That's not yours btw, just an example)

yeh, um i guess you may be unban since, i am unable to find out who ct banned you because the list is to long and there is no way i can just search you up, So if any mods or admin see him please unctban. Thnx

Dude, why'd you lie about your in-game name. I have evidence of you using another name while you got banned. Generally speaking, shooting into a stack isn't smart.

uhh...if you look at when i posted this protest it was a long time ago, i had just started playing on this server when i was immediately banned for accidently freekilling someone. i didn't know how to kill myself as i had just started playing this server so i was CT banned FOREVER, that's extremely harsh for that kind of accidental crime. now i've been playing for awhile, have read the motd, know alot of the usual players, and can ONLY play t. i changed my name because i like this name better, i didn't "lie" about it. my in-game name now is usually "astyrian". generally speaking, banning people from CT forever for an accident is not smart. i apologize for my misconduct. i will slay myself in an accident happens again.

I'm getting annoyed of random noobs Going on CT their first time and you see them Freekilling and then they keep freekilling saying it was a accident over and over. if your going to be on the server at your first time i suggest being a T before you go and break some rules.