In-Game Name:

Odin

Steam ID:

ttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140886768/

Position:

Time Active:

2-3 mounths

Experience:

I have never moderated in any server in CS:GO before but i do inform people of the rules daily but i can never enforce it, if they choose not to listen to me

Information:

I feel like I have a positive appearance on JB. This server is really awesome and would like to keep it the way you guys made it to be. I love the community that is here. It would be awesome if you guys would make me apart of your staff.

neutral stance RN. currently I see mostly good behavior but some negative behavior.

I think you could improve just your general sense of things and understanding of how a moderating team works in that sometimes you have gotten frustrated with staff over not acting on your report when we did not witness with our own eyes what took place.

Neutral also. I see you ingame a lot and do tell people "hey, you can't do that, it's against the rules" but also being a mod I would think you need to be apart of the community more like being on TS often and chatting with fellow mods for tips or even so far as to higher ups. I see potential just keep striving

going to stay neutral as well, I agree with the previous 2 posts that you could improve on some things, but you're mostly great with everything, I see you telling people what is and isn't allowed pretty often, etc. if you were a bigger part of the community (getting on ts & forums more often) and even just being more active on the server I would definitely leave a +1