jaygoki

Changes To The (outdated) Motd

starting thread bc @Bleed told me to- post any changes that should be made to the motd to keep it up to date or throw out an idea for new motd rules. ill start!

General Jailbreak Rules:

-I think a "no annoying voice/mic" rule should be added- shouldn't need explanation

Terrorist Rules and Regulations:

-"4. You may not have a 'Custom Last Request', you must use the menu." outdated, already established

Terms:

-"Baiting- Being within knifing distance of any T. If a T knifes a CT who is baiting and is killed for it, it is not a freekill."-I think that this should be changed to "Being within knifing distance or a distance where the T can easily knife the CT." just so people aren't sitting there right in front of T's, getting slayed for baiting and complaining "IT WASNT KNIFING DISTANCE WAAAAH"

Annoying mic is at mod / admin discretion already.

Custom LRs are also at mod / admin discretion pending approval

^ This

Isn't fair to individuals who aren't graced with deep(er) voices when they have just as much a right to be Warden or whatever. Besides, I've seen my fair share of 'squeakers' who out-perform other Wardens by a long shot and they do a damn good job. Should just keep it as the general rule of "mature use of mic", etc

As for baiting, it's been a long-standing rule that hasn't really caused any problems. Not to mention that changing a "staple" rule that has been there since the beginning of time could cause confusion; imagine changing/altering the ever-so-popular "guncheck freeze" rule so that it can apply anywhere/everywhere. While obviously an extreme comparison, but what I'm getting at is that it's such a saturated rule that it would cause more harm than it would fix had it undergone a change.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)