SnekeEter420

Class Limit

Add a class limit on one match? (For Bloodrider)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Add a class limit on one match? (For Bloodrider)

• Don't add single class limit please.
    • Add one class limit for the match to make it fair.

Here comes the Hate comments

So recently, FF2 is a great game mode and its fun, but what about a boss thats OP (Bloodrider for example) well, just that boss, and there may be few players going medic, thats alright. Now what about like 2/3 of the team being medic. Now let me just say this as my Opinion.

Bloodrider may be an OP for, an alternate of the BlitzKrieg, well not much, but in my thoughts, I think there should be a class limit, Medic, now everyone will go medic because of that Boss, now I know that they will need a few medics helping because it is important. But i'm a bit irritated that mostly all players is medic, we all know OhStop removed class limits and added /shapeshift, that's alright. But this is kinda getting annoying that too many players go as medics are like reviving and ubering, now I know that's important, but this is my Opinion of at least make a Medic class limit. Some of you may hate me now because of this, and I know its suppost to be Fair and Balanced. But sometimes its a bit annoying, If you can make this, I would be a bit happy and get hated, and others may hate it as well, but at least make like maybe 5 medics, and when others try to /shapeshift as medic, it would deny the player to be as Medic

Sorry about my English and grammar.

If you vote, it will help knowing if this should or should not be allowed.

(I can tell theres gonna be lots of No)

But if it gets denied, I will not create another thread like this again and it would be alright.

Thank you for reading this.

From my understanding, you pick a deliberately unfair boss and you want it more in your favor.

ablogs.discovermagazine.com_neuroskeptic_files_2009_08_specialk1.jpg.1fb85eeecde4cb507811dd46bd954e06.jpg

No one is going to change something to unbalance the game. @Ohstopyou and our other staff members do their best to keep FF2 as fun and fair for everyone. Hence why there's been so many changes the past couple months.

I'm sorry, but I agree with @Bach. It sounds like you just don't want to deal with Medics whilst playing Bloodrider... It's kinda like complaining when everyone goes Spy during a Heavydile round, or if people go a strong melee class for Human Sentry Buster. Maybe some classes should be limited like say Scout for example, but that hasn't even been abused, it's surprising really. Though I do disagree with you, I feel everyone going Medic is balanced in itself. Medic isn't too high of a damage output class for it to be super unbalanced, especially since Bloodrider is "Grenade Spam: The Boss".

FF2 isn't a competitive game mode. It's not up to our staff to try and "balance" the game by adding restrictions. People are allowed to play what they want to play, regardless of what the current FF2 player thinks is broken or not.

This isn't something to be taken so seriously that we have to analyze every little aspect of the game mode. We do stay attentive by not using SUPER OP bosses, but anything besides that is nitpicky in my opinion.

Sounds to me like you're simply tired of dealing with a specific class when you use a specific boss. Find ways to deal with the classes you see as problematic without trying to limit access to it instead.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I just want to make it clear as well, many changes were made to try and make it as fair as possible (due to plugins being removed and replaced). I think it's already balanced enough.

For any future suggestions, please use the stickied "Bug Reports and Suggestions" thread in the tf2 discussion.