Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Soiarn

Member Name: Soiarn

Your In-Game Name: Soiarn

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35539311

Ban Reason: I have no idea, all that happened was that a popup windows came and said "Added to banned list".

Unban Reason: Because I want to continue playing?

Strangely enough, I can't even find my own ban at bans.xenogamers.com

Edit: Also, the server won't show up anymore. :S

Wait, were you banned from the server or from CT? You should have been banned from CT for a week.
I am banned from CT for a week, but while I was playing, a popup came and said "Added to banned list" and I can't even see the server on my favourites anymore. -.-

Well, it seems like I'm IP banned, banned my Steam ID, can't see the server and there's nothing on me on bans.xenogamers.com.

I didn't do anything wrong, I was terrorist and didn't do anything.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Bump.

10 char limit.

I didn't do anything at the moment I got banned. Weren't a normal ban, it's a super ban.

Just ****ing stop. Making all these threads is just annoying. Talk to an admin in PRIVATE, Its MUCH more effective, and looks less stupid on our end.

Just ****ing stop. Making all these threads is just annoying. Talk to an admin in PRIVATE, Its MUCH more effective, and looks less stupid on our end.

There is a lot nicer things you can say besides ?$%&ing stop.

He hasn't done anything wrong, well at least in posting he hasn't done anything wrong. And it is not his fault people hate him randomly, then bash him when he responds to a ban. He is an idiot sometimes..what person has not been an idiot soemtime in thier life. Now please stop letting him from expressing his opinion, and kindly leave him alone.