Sign in to follow this  
Never

I'm the boss...

Just killed 9 people in LR, all in shotgun wars... It was ****ing hilarious... (BTW hope I can join the likes of [xG] again, I heard about silence's apology and immediately sent an application.)

Didn't get picked on Pokemon day, and the CTs raped us. Got lr and took down 9 of them in a row with knife fights, vintage only.

Okay first day as a mod, up late and decided to rape some ct's in no scoop battles. After beating 3 or 4 I started lr-ing with someone who I have forgotten his name. So as we were fighting we were inside of the jail right next to the cells, I'm backed up against the wall and he is at the cell stairs. There are some ct's doing, who knows what in the opposite wall from me. We started battling and about the 5th shot I hit Drank from across the room, lr aborted. Funniest thing I have ever done on the server by far. Oh and then Duckiijr freeslayed me for cheating lol

Once I got LR with 3 people left, picked shot for shot every time (Lego JB). Killed all 3 with a headshot on my very first shot... Almost got banned for hacking too...