Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Server Removal

Which server(s) should be removed?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which server(s) should be removed?

• MultiGames/Megamaps
    • Christmas
    • Slide-Race
    • Rats
    • None

Server Removal

Some servers have been unpopular, haven't been updated, or even the game mode is simply outdated. I am simply taking a poll, to see which ones are unpopular with the community. This would allow him to use the space toward other servers, such as Hide N Seek, TF2 Prop Hunt and even expand to other games, such as Day Of Defeat.

Multi-Games/Megamaps (Just need more maps)

Reason : Unpopulated/Outdated

Explanation : Server is rarely ever played, only when Jailbreak is over-populated, or when you need to get away from bad wardens. I have personally only been here twice, but from what I can tell, it is not very popular. The maps are generally very well thought-out, but this is a dated game mode, and it should be removed, or converted to another server. While Minigames are fun from time to time, I do not see the need to run a server that only has a 10 person team at its best.

Christmas

Reason : Unpopular/Outdated

Explanation : Christmas themed maps are not suitable during the march-october months. This server should either be combined with de_rats, or should be removed entirely. People hardly play during the summertime. Maybe if we had a simple deathmatch server, this would be more popular, but for now it is simply a waste of time and space.

Slide-Race

Reason : Inferior/Unpopulated

Explanation : Many people generally play Surf RPG, and hardly think twice about going into Slide-Race. There is little space, only being able to hold 16 players at a time, thus further preventing it to become popular. People generally look for more player slots. People also prefer Surf, as stated before

Rats

Reason : Outdated

Explanation : This server idea was awesome...back in the original Counter Strike, but there are hardly any rats servers on Counter Strike : Source, and the ones that do exist are generally unpopular. This server should either be converted with christmas, or should be removed. People usually only play rats in Counter Strike 1.6.

Any other server you wanted removed? Leave a comment below!

im fine with MG just we need other maps other than Dr's And multiminigames map. We just need some normal mg maps.

im fine with MG just we need other maps other than Dr's And multiminigames map. We just need some normal mg maps.

I added needs more maps, so that should help.

Uh excuse me, why is there no option to remove the jailbreak? I choose that.

Also, I think we should keep the Sliderace and multigames. We DEFINITELY need to add more maps to the multigames, that is the only problem with it. it would be much more enjoyable with real minigames. As for the rats/christmas, I honestly say combine them and keep the maps, but just add more, including regular assault/office/dust.

We should get a deathmatch server where when you die, you keep respawning and the weapons menu is like RPG surf where it says "New weapons" "Same Weapons" "Random" e.t.c. and have it only a few maps like dust/dust2/office e.t.c.

Yeah, why isn't there a option for Jailbreak?

There is not an option because it is a popular server. I am trying to survey which of the lesser popular servers should be removed.

Keep Multigames and Sliderace. Multigames is underused, yes, but it is fantastic and deserves to be kept in rotation. Sliderace actually receives a respectable modicum of European traffic (I regularly see German or French people on there late at night).

The others are never used and I don't think they're particularly interesting, and I'd love to see Rats reused as a pub rotation server.