Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

Rhombicuboctahedron

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:16663811

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I don't remember being banned, or why I was banned. The admin who banned me gave no reason other than "Other" which I think is unreasonable since he fails to provide any proof of me doing any wrongs. This is a very old ban by the way, so the admin who banned me might not even be on here anymore.

You were banned by Bess way back in CS:S for reason other, at the time Ban disconnected player Other was the only option really there for mass freekill and leave meaning you have been a CT on our jailbreak server, freekilled 3 or more people, and immediately left the server.

@Stickz if you would like to unban him by all means its up to you, this is the only ban on record for him.

@Rhombi please keep in mind that second chances are just that and dont come lightly in that if you are permanently banned again, don't expect another protest to go so well.

link to ban: Xeno Gamers

This ban was casted almost four years ago; so, i'm going to go ahead and remove it. It should be doily noted, this is being removed due when it was casted; not, because of an improper description. I've left a comment for the Garry's Mod division. If you break any rules on there, this will be held against you. And the moderators there will be nearly as lenient. This has been flagged as a Mass RDM equivalent on GMOD.

To clarify, this is a second chance unban. As @Chrono mentioned above, anther ban and protest will not end nearly as well for yourself.

~Thread Closed~