Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

15 hours

Reasons for Joining:

i love the jailbreak server play on it everyday and would like to be a member

your steam ID is in a format like this, its a set of numbers basically itll look something along the lines of STEAM::185469127:48 or something along those lines.

if you go into the console and type "status" it will list all of the players currently on the server, their steam ID and then their connection time, copy and paste that (dont accidentally include the time youve been connected)

A:6.5

M:3.5

I mean you dont listen to anybody, about anything. you seemingly just do whatever you want sometimes and ignore when people try to explain things to you. you are a CT hog and dont understand what a CT is supposed to be well enough.

personally, I dont think you are intentionally a bad person. I think however that you need a little more experience on the servers and to connect with some of the other players better before becoming a member.

my opinion isnt a strong -1, my mind would easily be changed with a little more effort and understanding ok? I think at some point you'd make a decent addition to the server, but not as of now. I will wait it out, and possibly change my stance later and make it a +1. I'll just wait and see