Sign in to follow this  
archangel

thinking of buying a new server

Well this is what ive come to realize... no one that has admin on the scrim server is an insomniac like i am.....so i am buying a new server.... as you can guess those that have played with me the most im a scrimmer or just a baddie lo0oking to get better.... but its gonna come down to this new scrim server for use during the ngiht or those rare times when no admin is on... i will be setting it up as soon as i get my check i suppose... im just tired of being asked do you have a place to scrim and my answer be... yes but no lo3.. i mean unless you guys let me donate to get admin on the scrim server haha this is prolly what imma do.. if you scrim with me on the basis i will prolly give you guys admin on there as well... idk yet just a thought let me know what you guys think.... and silence if you reading this can i donate to get admin to be able to lo3 on the scrim server....??

Can't donate to get admin, it causes a lot of problems. Silence personally doesn't care if the server is made, but if it becomes popular, he will be interested.

iim not gonna try and make it popular you just wont see me on the scrim server anymore cause if i buy on im buying with hyper accel which is 1000fps 100 tick something like that and damn you cant donate to gtet admin well.... idk what to do i guess this leaves me with one thing left to do... buy the server instead of donating to my clan lol.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    Hanney Eichardo